Impromptu, located in Vatika towers, Sector 54 Gurugram amazes me with the place they have, a passage which leads to a place with such a nice ambience.
A beautiful place with a staircase leading to a place that you can visit and won’t be disappointed doing that.
Offering a total sitting space of about 135 people, both indoor and outdoor and a lunch buffet for Rs 785 from Monday-Saturday and Rs 917 on Sunday, this place surely has an amazing ambience.
Also, they have a ladies night on Wednesday’s.
Coming to the interiors, pretty elegant and a nicely done bar!!
Coming to the food and mocktails:
1. Watermelon smash: A mocktail with watermelon chunks, basil leaves and 7up was very refreshing!!! (195+taxes).
2. Virgin Mojito: Very refreshing with a perfect mint flavour.
3. Paneer tikka: Soft paneer pieces, perfectly marinated and grilled that were served with a spicy tomato relish and some onions!! Highly recommended
4. Veg pizza: Happiness comes in all shapes, ordered a rectangular thin crust pizza with olives, cheese, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, had the apt cheese and was perfecly baked.
5. Exotic vegetables: Served with noodles/rice, these were one of the best exotic vegetables for me!! I loved the chinese food served here and I would highly recommend it.
6. Avatar: So going by the name, it’s a fresh fruit trifel with rabri, toasted nuts and balushahi, it was very nicely presented and secondly the taste was bang on! One of the best desserts for me!!
I would definitely come here to try these dishes again and I am sure, the next time there would be more delicacies to try!!