Buying a new or a used car can prove tricky as it not only involves putting in your hard earned money but more importantly the efforts that one needs to put and if those are not put in the right direction, all your efforts might go in vain. So here, I will tell some tips one should actually follow so that they don’t regret or feel cheated later.
Buying a new car might be easy for a few people, though it involves putting in a lot of money whereas buying a used car may prove tricky as it involves a lot of research that goes around looking at the price that is being charged according to the condition of the pre-owned vehicle.
Buying a second hand car can prove as an extra advantage for people looking to buy an upgraded model at the same price but also needs to be cautious of not buying a repaired or an accidental one.
Buy yours from https://www.cars.com/
USED 2015 MERCEDES BENZ C-400 NEW-2018 HONDA CIVIC SPORT
(IMAGES TAKEN FROM CARS.COM)
Here are some tips that might be useful while looking to buy a new or a used car:
- FINDING THE RIGHT CAR: It is essential for one to find the right car, at the right place. Just don’t go to a dealer and buy one, rather it involves searching thoroughly, after-all it’s your efforts and hard earned money which has to be taken care of.
- CAR SAFETY: Just don’t look on how the car looks to other people, you should make sure about how safe and technologically sound the car is. It should have all safety features be it airbags, effective brakes and shockers, accident handling capabilities to prevent any mishap during a crash.
(IMAGE TAKEN FROM CARS.COM)
3. AFTER SALES SERVICE: While buying a used or a new car, one should be careful about their after sales services that includes how the queries are being handled or how fast a solution is provided for the problems that occur. I remember with my Toyota car, my car brakes just got stuck while driving for almost 5 seconds, the next day I took it to the workshop and the manager told it was the mat’s defect and not the brake’s as their brakes had no wiring technology since it is a Japanese company. The manager drove the car himself for 10 kms to instill back the confidence we had in Toyota.
4. FINANCING: One should always take care of the terms and conditions that are involved in financing a new car or a used car. Every company has different conditions of financing, some provide financing at very reasonable percentage and also offer free insurance or extended warranty facilities.
5.DO NOT HURRILY CLOSE THE DEAL: Buying a new or a pre owned car is a pretty long process. It just doesn’t involve going to the showroom and buying it, rather it is a detailed process that involves finding the right car at the right time in terms of safety, features and the price charged accordingly.
6. MILEAGE: A person would always look at the mileage the car has to offer because it is not just important to spend at the beginning for making a purchase, but your car always asks for maintenance later which involves the regular maintenance, repairs or the average the car has to offer.
7. COMPANY BACKGROUND: It is very important for one to have a look at the company background because one wouldn’t want to buy a car where the company turns out to be a company that’s fraud or is using obsolete technology compromising with the customer’s safety.
8. CONDITION OF THE CAR: This may not be helpful while buying a new car but while buying a pre-owned car, one needs to be sure that the car isn’t accidental or has been rebuilt. This would affect the resale of the car and would ask for continuous repairs that would be a loss to the customer.
9. CLEAR TITLE: While buying a pre-owned car, one must make sure that the car isn’t financed previously in such a manner that the instalments still haven’t been paid or the car for sale is not a stolen one.
These tips would definitely help one to make a decision while going to buy a new or a pre-owned car.
So, what are you waiting for?
Buy your favourite car at https://www.cars.com/ now.
I have given these tips and I assure that this data hasn’t been copied from anywhere.